What is Album Journeys all about?



It's an obvious question, but what is Album Journeys all about? 

Simply, I need do a lot of listening to albums while travelling. I also need to get my arse in gear and get my fat self moving, so I've decided to do so, while listening to albums.  I’ll also listen to EP’s, singles and playlists, but mostly albums. Hopefully I’ll get some recommendations from some of you lovely readers too which will perhaps lead to some new discoveries.

While I'm listening I'll be jotting down thoughts about them too. Sometimes it'll be classics, sometimes lesser known stuff that I love, other times it will be new releases, but always with a focus on the positive.

Why positivity? I don't want to waste my time, or yours, whining & moaning in my posts about music, so I won't be harshly criticising albums I don't like, or bemoaning the drop in quality of an artist for clicks  I’ll be honest, but not harsh, I'm sharing what I love to listen to.

Anyway, if there’s anything you want to recommend for me to listen to, any comments on my thoughts on what I have written, please do get in touch.


Cheers

Al

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Honey by Carla J. Easton - Album Journey #2

'Exit Light' by Raveloe - Album Journey #1